10 Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day at Home
If you’re not able to spend time with your mom this Mother’s Day or are looking for ways to enjoy the day with your kids, here are 10 fun ways to celebrate Mother’s Day while at home.
- eCards for Mom: Send Mother’s Day greetings with a personalized free e card to your mom. Punchbowl has a large selection of beautiful free Mother’s Day cards with the look and feel of a real paper greeting card that you can deliver by text or email. Mother’s Day ecards are the perfect way to reach out and send your mom some love!
- Cards for ALL Moms: While you’re at it, don’t forget the other moms in your life! Be sure to send Mother’s Day digital cards to any mom friends, aunts, grandmothers, and more! Personalize a Mother’s Day card text with a special greeting card message and let them know that you’re thinking of them.
- Virtual Celebration: Plan a celebration from afar with these festive virtual Mother's Day invitations. Gather friends or family members for a virtual party, tea, or brunch with one of our many bright and colorful designs!
- Recipes: Share a favorite recipe with the moms in your life and make it together over a video chat. Don’t forget to eat the finished product together!
- Photos: Dig up some old photos, make digital copies, and email or text them to the moms in your life. Spend some time reminiscing about the good old days!
- Virtual Vacation: Get away from it all with a mini virtual vacation. Create a Mother’s Day meal based on your favorite place to visit and dress for the occasion! Whether it’s Parisian crepes and berets or pineapple rice and leis, be sure to make it fun and special.
- Outdoor Dining: Escape your home and get outdoors for a Mother’s Day picnic or cookout. Grab a blanket, your favorite foods, and head outside!
- Nightcaps: After the kids go to bed, get together with your mom or best buds for a virtual Mother’s Day happy hour over video chat. Make sure that everyone shares their favorite drink!
- Online Classes: Treat your mom (and yourself!) to an online class. Whether it’s a yoga, dance, or cooking class, spend some time with your mom in an activity you’ll both enjoy.
- Pamper Time: Get together with your mom or gal pals for some pampering through a video chat. Give yourselves facials, mani-pedis, and share your favorite beauty tips!
Whether it’s with Mother’s Day ecards, a festive meal, or sharing a favorite recipe, let the moms in your life know that you care! Happy Mother’s Day!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now