Ladies Night Out Ideas
Looking for some fun ladies night out ideas for a truly memorable night? There are so many fabulous things to do with your friends that it can be overwhelming. Keep in mind that it is not what you do that is important, but who you are with! Listed below are various activities and ladies night party ideas that you can choose from for your special night.
- Midnight Bowling: This is a great ladies night game idea! Many bowling alleys offer “late night bowling” where they turn the lights down and turn up the music. This is a fun way to spend time with your girlfriends and laugh at each other’s expert (or not) bowling skills. Arrange to grab a bite to eat before you go bowling or to go dancing after the game is done.
- Theater: Is there a comedy show or musical that you and your friends have been dying to go to? Make it a special ladies night out and grab dinner beforehand and then head to the show together. Many theaters also offer special group rates if there is a large group of your friends that want to go.
- Movie Night: A fun idea is to plan a ladies night movie with your girlfriends. Grab dinner or drinks (or both!) before the movie and then carpool to your local theater. If there is a certain movie that you want to see, check the listings ahead of time to make sure that you have plenty of time before the movie to eat. Once you arrive at the theater, grab candy and popcorn to share with everyone.
- Miniature Golf: A fun alternative to a typical night out is to play miniature golf. Miniature golf ladies night out games will show the competitive side of your closest girlfriends and will definitely have everyone laughing and having a great time! Afterward, enjoy an ice cream cone together at your local ice cream parlor.
- Dessert Bar: Another great ladies night out idea is to go to a dessert bar. Invite your friends, ask them to dress up and carool to a local dessert bar or restaurant. Many bars have special social events or offer live music during the week, so call ahead before you choose a place to go to. When talking to the bartender or manager, you can also ask them about their cocktail specials or if you should make a reservation.
Every girl deserves a night out with her friends, so start planning!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now