Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower
Celebrate the mom-to-be with a Winnie the Pooh baby shower that will capture the fun spirit of a favorite children’s book. The Winnie the Pooh baby shower theme is a great gender-neutral option that provides an easy and familiar way to plan your party.
Check out the Winnie the Pooh baby shower ideas below for some inspiration and tips!
- Winnie the Pooh baby shower invitations: Ask others to join Pooh and all his friends to shower the guest of honor! Choose from several Winnie the Pooh themed invitations that feature Pooh and his friends. You may want to decide what style you want the baby shower to have and draw your ideas either from the original book’s illustrations or from images from the Disney cartoon. Include the name of your guest of honor in the invitation, the hostess(es), date, time, place, and RSVP contacts on your invitations.
- Winnie the Pooh baby shower decorations: One idea for your Winnie the Pooh shower decorations is to decorate in a beautiful woodsy theme. Use natural brown and green accents to keep it simple. As an alternative, you can also decorate using Pooh’s favorite colors: red and orange/yellow! Blow up balloons, hang some streamers, and sprinkle some confetti around the room. Big bouquets of flowers will fit into either style of party decor that you choose.
- Winnie the Pooh baby shower cake: Test your skills as a baker and try making cupcakes decorated with Winnie the Pooh! Another whimsical idea is to prepare a beehive cake glazed with Pooh’s favorite food—honey! Use a mold or simply stack circular cake layers to create your shape. Boil ⅔ cup honey, ¼ cup light brown sugar, ⅓ cup unsalted butter, and 1 tsp vanilla extract and brush your glaze over the entire cake. Finish with a sugar glaze made by dissolving 1 ¾ cups confectioners’ sugar in ¼ cup water.
- Winnie the Pooh baby shower favors: Package small jars of honey and homemade sweet tea with a note saying “Thanks from the Mama-to-Bee” or “Thanks for celebrating our little hunny.” Beeswax candles and soap are other easy favors. If you’re feeling crafty, you can also fill honey pots with snacks such as honey sticks and teddy grams for your guests to take home.
- Winnie the Pooh Thank You Cards: After the celebration, send Winnie the Pooh Thank You eCards to let guests know how much you appreciate them attending. Personalize the cards and send via text or email in minutes.
Throughout the party, read favorite excerpts from the books or work on a scrapbook all together that goes with the theme of the Pooh baby shower. With such beloved characters, you are sure to have a wonderful time celebrating the occasion.
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now