The Escape Game Nashville
510 E. Iris Drive
#1 Rated "Escape Room" on TripAdvisor Nashville
#1 Rated "Fun & Games" Attraction on TripAdvisor Nashville
Book Now: NashvilleEscapeGame.com
You've probably spent countless hours in front of a screen watching a hero save the world, solve a mystery, plan a prison break or repair a spaceship to return home. Now it's your turn! We offer an escape from ordinary life that allows you to live the stories you love.
Here’s how it works: You and your team are locked in a room and have one hour to complete a mission and escape. Escaping will require teamwork, quick thinking, determination and a sense of urgency!
From the moment you step into your game, you'll be totally immersed in our world. Here's what a few of our customers have said about their experience:
- "A phenomenal success and the best entertainment experience you could ask for!" - Tonya G, TripAdvisor
- "The details, elaborate settings, & clever puzzles do not disappoint!" - Kandice, TripAdvisor
- "This place is top shelf. The staff is amazing, the facility is unparalleled. BEST ESCAPE ROOM I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!" - Rick T, TripAdvisor
- "If you have even 1% of thought in trying this out, then stop what you're doing now and book a room. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!" - Jason M, TripAdvisor
- "By far one of the best experiences I have ever had in 43 years of life!" - Tiffany, TripAdvisor
Choose Your Escape
Mission: Mars: You've landed on Mars, but your ship's oxygen, power and communication systems are down. Can you repair the ship before the solar flare hits?
Prison Break: The merciless warden will be in a meeting for 60 minutes. Can you escape in time?
Gold Rush: You're on the hunt for hidden gold...but so is the mob. Find it first!
The Heist: A priceless piece of art has gone missing. Can you pull off the ultimate art heist and steal it back?
Classified: Be a hero to the world and stop an impending attack.
Nashville: This could be your big break! Search the studio and find the record contract destined to make you a star.
Underground Playground: Can you graduate kindergarten? Only if you can make it through recess!