Celebration of Spring
A great way to celebrate the end of Winter and the start of a fresh new Spring season is to host a celebration of Spring party. A great way to do this is to pick a theme or popular spring holiday to mark your reason for the spring celebration. This type of party is a fun and laid back way reason to celebrate with friends, family, and co-workers. Here are some spring celebration ideas and themes to inspire your seasonal soiree.
- Spring Cleaning: Every year Spring cleaning marks the unofficial end of winter, however no one ever gets excited about cleaning out their closet. Make this chore fun by hosting a spring-cleaning themed spring celebration. Invite friends over for a clothing swap. Set up racks with hangers for everyone to display their clothing and let everyone swap out old clothes for new ones. This is a fun way to purge your closet of unwanted items and bond with friends. Serve snacks, fresh juice, and wine during the celebration to complete the Spring-cleaning soiree.
- Earth Day: Each year Earth Day falls on April 22. It is a holiday intended to promote awareness about preserving the earth and its natural environment. In honor of this spring celebration host an Earth Day party. Get together with friends and family to plant flowers, trees, or herbs to pay homage to the planet. Along with going green outside also serve green foods at the event to keep everyone satisfied. Things like green tea, honey dew melon, cucumbers, pistachio cookies, garden salads, and guacamole all make the perfect go green dishes to include on your Earth Day menu.
- Spring Spa Renewal: Spring is all about starting fresh. Treat you and your friends to a spring spa renewal party at a local spa or at your home. Book with the spa or with technicians in advance so everyone can get facials, massages, manicures, and pedicures to revive their bodies and minds. This celebration of spring is sure to be one that will be an annual event.
- Spring Dinner: Spring celebrations are a great reason to get together with family or friends just for fun. A perfect way to pull this off is to throw a spring themed dinner party. Make the party unique by cooking dishes that incorporate seasonal ingredients like citrus, asparagus, and strawberries. Decorate the dinner table with lots of fresh flowers and bright colors to complete your spring celebration dinner party.
- Spring Equinox: The Spring equinox marks the official start of the spring season and takes place at the end of March each year. The word equinox derives from the Latin word meaning “equal night”. This is because on that day the sun and the moon pass over the equator at the same time but on opposite hemispheres. This is a interesting and unique type of spring celebration that would be fun to share with friends and family. Host a party or event to honor the spring equinox. Use the party to educate everyone on the meaning of the day and what it is all about.
Celebrate spring with our fun and festive spring celebration ideas and get the season started right!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now