Fantasy Football Party
Celebrating the end of football season isn't just about the actual sport anymore. Millions of people take part in fantasy football every year. Throw a fantasy football party with the group near the end of the season! Whether it's a group of friends, family members, or coworkers, fantasy football party planning needs to happen well in advance to make sure there is enough food, drinks, and seating available for everyone.
If you're all partied-out from the holidays, here are some helpful fantasy football party ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Create your event on Punchbowl and send festive fantasy football party invitations. Include all the relevant information regarding the venue, time, date, and what to bring.
- If there was a winner of your fantasy football team, make sure they get their cash prize at the party and make a team jersey just for them using their last name and their favorite team.
- For some fantasy football party activities, have guests cast ballots for the MVP of the group. This is probably the person who became super obsessed with the past time and spent more time online than they did with their spouse!
- Serve yummy fantasy football party food like pizza, chicken wings, nachos, and cupcakes. Ask your guests to bring one dish to add to the open buffet so all the cooking isn't on you, or, order out! Get BBQ, pizza takeout, Chinese or even Mexican.
- Fantasy football party games are also a great thing to plan in advance of the party. Play a football trivia game or just organize several rounds of poker.
A fantasy football party is a great excuse to gather everyone to celebrate the season and speculate on who will be the big winners next year!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now