Soccer Parties for Your Little Superstars
Whether the sports season is winding down or just picking up, a soccer team party is a great way for teammates to get to know each other off the field and celebrate the season. No matter what level they play, chances are they've worked hard this season and have earned a little break. Take the opportunity to host soccer parties where both the kids and adults can relax. Brainstorm your soccer party planning and soccer party ideas with your kids and friends to see what they would like to do and what kind of details you should include.
A few ideas for a soccer party:
- Invitations: Send soccer party invitations through Punchbowl and customize them any way you want. Make sure to include all the relevant information and details so the parents can plan ahead.
- Soccer party decorations: Decorate the party space with soccer themed decor like real balls, black and white streamers, balloons, mini trophies for all the kids, and soccer posters.
- What to eat: For soccer party food, serve sheet pizza with a variety of toppings, popcorn, cut veggies with dip, fruit skewers, trail mix, and lots of flavored lemonade.
- Soccer party dessert: As a dessert, make a large cake and decorate with all the kids' names and what position they played as well as a soccer in the background.
- Activities: Soccer party activities include contests for who can bounce a soccer ball on their head the longest, who can kick the furthest, Simon Says, Limbo, and a scavenger hunt.
- Favors: As soccer party favors, give each child a small trophy with their name on it and the name of the league. They'll love having it on display at home.
Throwing a soccer party for your child will be something they'll remember for years to come. Ask other parents if they'd like to cohost so you don't end up doing all the dirty work!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now